Class Instructions and Schedule SF
We are so excited to have you join us! Before we get to Mark’s introduction, we want to share a few things about the Leadership Roundtable training experience. Year 1 includes both an online course as well as live virtual class sessions. The goal is to build a strong practical foundation around servant leadership and apply the principles to your own life.
Each module of the online course has one or more lessons (you are in a lesson right now). Lessons can include videos, written content, homework assignments, and training materials. We recommend you complete the online course module BEFORE the live Zoom classroom session whenever possible for the best learning experience. If you would like a refresher on how the online course platform works, here is our training welcome page that includes a quick video tutorial.
In addition to the online course, there will also be seven 2-hour live Zoom trainings for each module. The live class sessions will be recorded and posted in the online course. Below is the Zoom meeting information for your future reference. You can always come back to this page whenever you need to access it again.
- Zoom Meeting link
- Meeting ID: 868 3981 5310
- Passcode: 439173
We have two online groups currently scheduled. Please refer to the one that applies to you.
Morning LRT Group Schedule (7am – 9am)
- March 7th – Intro / Build the Foundation
- March 21st – Build Your Leadership / Life Portrait
- April 4th – Build Energy & Engagement
- April 18th – Build Performance
- May 2nd – Build Relationships
- May 16th – Build Personal Character
- May 30th – Sharing Leadership Portraits
Afternoon LRT Group Schedule (3pm – 5pm)
- February 28th – Intro / Build the Foundation
- March 14th – Build Your Leadership / Life Portrait
- March 28th – Build Energy & Engagement
- April 11th – Build Performance
- April 25th – Build Relationships
- May 9th – Build Personal Character
- May 23rd – Sharing Leadership Portraits
If you are unable to attend your group session, you are welcome to jump in on the other group’s session as a backup option. For example, if you are in the afternoon group and cannot make the Introduction session scheduled on February 28th, another option for you is to join the morning group for their Introduction session on March 7th. If neither date works, you will also be able to access recordings for past class sessions in the “Class Recordings” section found at the end of each session of the online course.